WHO Source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports
Current Numbers: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Australia – curve flattening push away the 10,000 cases mark to day “37”(16th Apr) at current trend
- Argentina – at current trend, could reach 4,000 cases by day “35” (24th Apr)
There is clearly a curve flattening effect happening in Australia:
- UK – at current trent, could reach 100,000 infected by day “40” (14th Apr)
there is some signs of the curve flattening in the UK (number of cases last few days is flattening):
- USA – at current trend, could reach 1,000,000 cases by day “50” (21st Apr)
- Australia – at current trend could almost reach 100 by day “36” (15th Apr)
- Argentina – at current trend deaths will pass 180 by day “36” (27th Apr), showing a small decrease
- UK – at current trend, could reach 20,000 by day “45” (19th Apr) and pass Italy
- USA – the trend indicates the USA could reach more than 40,000 deaths by day “47” (18th Apr)
Comments on “COVID-19 Graphs 08APR2020”
Good news for our little country. Like how you linked it with a lovely picture to your blog.
Thanks for your work. 😘
Thanks Yvonne !!