- Using the WorldMeter website to update daily numbers and make projections for all countries.
- Using Data.NSW COVID-19 data extracts for the NSW and Shoalhaven details. IMPORTANT: No data was published by NSW Health since 14th July (48 hours old data)
- No numbers for recoveries or active cases were reported by Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and UK (again)
Comparative Analysis from Day “1” (>100 cases) by Cases/Deaths relative to 1M Populations
Country Progress from Day “1” and Future Projections – Cases and Deaths
Best and Worst Performers as of Today
The symbol » indicates a change in the ranking table from yesterday.
NSW and Shoalhaven Cases
Data Source Links
- WHO Source: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports
- Current Numbers: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- Geographic distribution of COVID-19 cases worldwide: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/download-todays-data-geographic-distribution-covid-19-cases-worldwide
- NSW Data Source: https://data.nsw.gov.au/nsw-covid-19-data/cases