- Using the WorldMeter website to update daily numbers and make projections for all countries.
- Using Data.NSW COVID-19 data extracts for the NSW and Shoalhaven details.
- No numbers for recoveries or active cases were reported by Netherlands, Spain and Sweden (again).
Comparative Analysis from Day “1” (>100 cases) by Cases/Deaths relative to 1M Populations
Europe vs. South American Comparative Analysis of Cases/Deaths relative to 1M Populations
Asia vs. Africa Comparative Analysis of Cases/Deaths relative to 1M Populations
Country Progress from Day “1” and Future Projections – Cases and Deaths
(*Projections to 31st January 2021)
Best and Worst Performers as of Today
The symbol » indicates a change in the ranking table from yesterday.
NSW and Shoalhaven Cases
Data Source Links
- Current Numbers: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- NSW Data Source: https://data.nsw.gov.au/nsw-covid-19-data/cases