- Using the WorldMeter website to update daily numbers and make projections for all countries.
- Using Data.NSW COVID-19 data extracts for the NSW and Shoalhaven details.
- Spain provided recovery and active case numbers to the World Health Organisation (W.H.O.) today.
- No numbers for recoveries or active cases were reported by Netherlands and Sweden (again).
Comparative Analysis from Day “1” (>100 cases) by Cases/Deaths relative to 1M Populations
Country Progress from Day “1” and Future Projections – Cases and Deaths
(*Projections to 28th February 2021)
Best and Worst Performers as of Today
The symbol » indicates a change in the ranking table from yesterday.
NSW and Shoalhaven Cases
Data Source Links
- Current Numbers: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
- NSW Data Source: https://data.nsw.gov.au/nsw-covid-19-data/cases