Teresa is out of town celebrating her Anniversary, so Stephanie and I will do out best to provide the group with the weekly updates. I did not get to take any photos tonight … Teresa will be very disappointed !! Sorry Teresa.
We had a great session, Stephanie has the full list and she’ll provide it as soon as possible. We started with Jerusalema, then La Bicicleta (zumba), and then “This is ME!” and we completed the full choreography and practiced it a few times. Well done guys !!! We still need to rehearse it a few times, but it’s starting to look great !!
We discussed the next few dance sessions and the group decision was:
1) Monday 22nd March – YES, there will be a dance session, Stephanie and Duncan will run the session for the group members who are able to attend. Duncan has all the music for all our dances, but not the videos.
2) Monday 29th March – Michael and Raul are back. We will bring the projector so that we can use the videos, and we’ll be able to practice the “This is ME!” choreography a bit more.
3) Monday 5th April (Easter Monday) – NO CLASS on that day
4) Monday 12th April – Back to dance sessions. Need to start to plan a dance party where to dress up, dance our new This is ME! choreography, eat, drink and have fun guys !!!
Also, Clare asked me for the details about our website to use the tutorials and all that. Here is the link to our group webpage: https://arregui.net/dance-therapy-group/
The emails can be found in the “Dance Therapy Group Posts”, and you can also find all tutorials for all the dances there. We also have an app to “connect” to our website from Android phones: Arregui.Net – Apps on Google Play
If you have any question, comment or concern please contact :
– the committee members at email@example.com
– all the group members at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Raul directly on 0418273504.
I won’t be there Monday next week, but I am sure everyone coming to the dance session that Monday will have a great time with Stephanie and Duncan. See you on the 29th March.
Hugs and kisses (COVID-safe of course)