Have you gone through the choir tutorials and exercises?
I did, and here is my feedback:
– first video is short an useful, something I could do every day a bit
– second video is a bit long, but very educational – give it a try, I agree with the guy and we sing with the whole body not just with our vocal cords
– third is great but tough, had to do it about 4 times … lowest for me is C3, and highest is D5 (without putting pressure on my voice) and I think that makes me an ALTO … wow! I had no idea !! what are you?
– the fourth video I just LOVE ! I did the scales and triads a few times, perhaps this is something we could do as a team
– fifth video is GREAT for a choir guys! we must do this together when ready
– sixth video was good from a knowledge perspective, do it once and let's keep it there as reference
Then I did the song a few times. Actually, I am happy with the key of the song performed by Keala, but Sue is correct in that we must have a key that works for most in the team. I can sing the one Sue suggested (karaoke) well too. Have you tried them?
See you later 6pm today, NO CHOIR SINGING just yet guys !! but let's talk about your experience with all this tonight.