I got the key for the Bomo hall today guys !!! We are officially ready to be there from Monday. You're gonna like
this hall !!! The floors are amazing, it has hot/cold aircons and ceiling fans, great lighting, a stage with a huge
whitescreen and a projector where to plug the laptop, and speakers built in !!! I loved it !!!
I did not get to ask if there was anyone right before us, so we will find out on Monday. Michael and I will be there
around 5:30pm to see. If there is nobody before us, we could hold the choir sessions at 5:30pm from the following
There is plenty of parking around, and the car park has lights to increase safety. Please plan to enter the hall via
the main entrance on Birriley Street (the hall has furniture piled up at the other end where there is also a door, so
we cannot enter via the back door).
The steps to get into the hall are:
1) Unlock the main entrance door
2) Turn on the lobby, bathroom and car parking lights from the reception desk at the entrance lobby
3) Turn on the stage and hall lights from the stage
4) Get the remote controls for the aircon and projector form the cabinet inside the stage
5) Turn on the aircons on heater (4 aircons – 2 on each side of the stage work fine and might be best for us;
2 on the opposite side of the hall only the north aircon works of those 2)
6) Turn on the power for the projector and sound system
7) Connect the laptop to the HDMI port for projector, and to the audio port for the sound system
8) Lower the whitescreen inside the stage – Use the projector remote control to change source to HDMI port
9) Turn on the hall side area lights using the light key on the wall on the south-east corner of the hall
When leaving, perform steps 9) to 1) in reverse order and turn off lights — only change, push the timer button on
the car parking lights right before leaving to allow lights to be on for a few minutes while locking the front door and
to walk to the cars.
I will print these instructions, please Stephanie and Teresa keep these instructions handy with you too just in case
you need to perform them one day to open the hall for the group.
Thanks guys! Have a great weekend and see you Monday at our new hall !!!