Sorry to be the bearer of bad news once again … The NSW government decided to extend the current lockdown and restrictions due and due to that we won't be able to have our dance session this Monday (12th Jul).
The plan is for the lockdown and restrictions to be lifted by Fri 16th July midnight, we will know if that's the case next week, and we will be able to confirm if we can return to the dance sessions at the Annex then. I will keep you posted.
Hope everyone is staying well and healthy. We are happily living in North Nowra now, and loving it !! Stay in touch please, and stay well !! See you in just a few more days. Lots of virtual hugs and kisses to everyone.