DANCE PRACTICE UPDATE
- We had our final dance practice tonight, and it was a full-dress rehearsal. We were wearing our white t-shirts, and the ribbons made by Teresa (Thanks Tere!) on our wrists. All worked very well.
- Attendees tonight were Bev, Melva, Sharon, Suzi & Peg, Michael & Raul. We also have another visit from Cindy who joined us on the dances too, she's keen to dance with us if we continue with the group.
- Teresa could not come today, but she'll be there on Saturday with her food van (Teresa's Trattoria) and to dance with us!
- Margarita could be back from Greece this weekend and perhaps is able to come to the Nowra Showground — she'd be so proud when she sees us perform her Zorba choreography!
- Sue H. was unable to come as she contracted COVID over the weekend and is staying home to recover. She did say she'll try to join us on Sat, if she feels better.
- Alison is still unwell and unable to dance. She won't be able to dance on Sat as she needs to rest, take care of herself and get well soon!
- The whole team wishes Sue H. and Allison the best, we wish them all a quick recovery and we miss them both!
FINAL DETAILS FOR SATURDAY
- we will meet at the Nowra Showground, near the fountain, where we could get some shade, at around 1:30pm
- we will ask the MC for the day to first ready the group intro, then to introduce each song and let us dance to it, once done allow us a few minutes to get ready for the next, intro the next dance and go on from there
LAST MINUTE OFFERING
- The Tomerong Hall Village Markets are part of the Harmony celebrations this year, and they have asked if we want to dance there too!
- The only time we could do it would be at 9am.
- Would anyone be interested in dancing at the Tomerong Hall 9am on Saturday?
- Michael and I will be there to support the market, but 9:30am we must leave to make it back to Nowra Showground before our dance with the ABRAZO PAMPA group (Argentina) at 10:30am.
- If anyone is keen reply and let us know. If we get a small group of 4 or more, we could do it, I think.
- It'll be fun, and great support to the Tomerong Markets too guys!
Hugs & kisses,
0418 273 504